Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007 Letter

I´ve noticed a lot of my e-mails have random junk in my letters... I still consider it my journal-ish kind of writing, but I want to try to focus on those who are reading it too… I am having so many great spiritual experiences, so many moments of learning and spiritual growth. I want to share it all with you, not really possible to share it ALL) so I´ll try to leave some sort of spiritual insight sometimes, instead of just blurting out my chaotic thoughts. ;) Though that will still happen often, just a warning. I can´t even write a fraction of my thoughts, experiences, trials and happiness I´ve had here, in only 6 months... Wow! The days just keep flyin´. I do know though, that sharing all the rest of my experiences after the mission will be that much sweeter. =)

Okay, some news: my sis has constructed a brand new blog just for me and my mission. THANKS MEL!!! LOVE YA TONZ!! so all can check up on my adventures or what not. Be sure to tell your friends and your neighbor´s dog, those who might not have an e-mail. yup. http://juliesmission.blogspot.com

Disfruten!
THANKS! to Matthew Vicklund, I´ve got some style and coolness back in my life (the pic attatched) I love it! Laughed my head off. :D Good work Agent V, it´s awesome!!
Hmm... Spanish.- This proces of understanding seems to take so long, but I know the time will come when I will understand every word and speak fluently, and I will be able to feel that I have helped them personally. When I can understand the peoplr and their culture, behaviors, needs, etc., I will better understand how to help them.
I´m STILL learning some basic doctrines, almost like I´ve had to learn everything all over again, like a child... evenso, I still know so little about the gospel. But I have learned SO much more. The mish is just one HUGE learning experience, like a blender. It´s really hard, for a LOT of reasons, but I appreciate every minute I´m here. I´m learning, growing, becoming a better person I thought to have been without a mission... getting stronger, smarter (yay!) so much knowledge being crammed into my brain. So much power of the Spirit in my experiences. Every day I can see the hand of the Lord in my life, in so many ways. Isn´t the Lord great?!? We should all talk our Father more often. Whatýa say, a challenge? Are you all reading your scriptures...DAILY?? (Mosiah 1:5-7) Sharing gospel truths and your tesimonies with your friends and neighbors?? Are you asking yourself: ¨how can I come closer to the Lord today¨? Are you praying fervently for love and guidance of our Heavenly Father?? (2 Ne. 32:8, 9) (Alma 37: 35-37) (2Ne. 27: 28, 29) (D+C 10: 5/ 19:38) Let me know how you feel after taking some bigger spiritual steps...
Once again I know I´ve missed something important, or someone, or an answer to a question...etc. I try to make time for everything, but always miss something. Sorry...my repetition is annoying, I know. :D no time to proof-read... hope I didn´t say any bad words er nuthin´.....
Love and a million thanks to all!!
Hna Julie Benson
¨For the LORD¨ ......
^_^ ....lol




No comments: