Thursday, October 11, 2007

May 8, 2007

Hi ya Mom and Dad?:)

Woah, I was just told that the DR MTC will only have 30-40 missionaries...!....and only Spanish from then on! It will certainly help but it's scary! My Spanish is coming very very slowly. Hard and confusing. I know how to pray and bear testimony and maaaybe a couple of lesson phrases.

first P day (wed) We helped Hermana christiansen pack for Peru. she was so excited! Three sisters have no companions so we hang out together. I filled up the photo memory card already. the 3 "solo" sisters hiked to the temple and did sealings. I found stuff to buy that I needed. Please do not crash the computer!!!
Take good care of it!
Yesterday I auditioned for a solo just for fun and now I'll be singing on Mother's Day in RS in the huge gym with cameras and big screens..urp! at the temple grounds there were bees licking my hands and others took pictures of me. I must taste good:) My bees were very fuzzy and cute!:) going shopping in the outside world soon!! *GASP* Got flight plans...early May 17th and I'm the travel leader for 10 others EEEEK I hope I don't screw things up...may the spirit guide me. No worries, all is well and great!:) Love You All Hna Julie Benson

No comments: