Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16, 2007 Pictures A

Here are those pics I´ve been promising! Enjoy. =)



1- Aneuris and Nawell, a couple of great investigators, still young, but hungry to learn more. We get a lot of random friends and neighbors that join us in our charlas. I think we´ve only contacted maybe 2 times in this area. People come to us. It´s great!



2- Awwww! Perhaps the 2nd best baby shot I´ve taken so far. I HAD to share it. Jordy, the son of Tito and Guadalupe, fantastic couple that´s getting baptized real soon. Tito works for the police, and while at the neighbors´ house he handed his belt to Jordy and told him to walk it back home. I totally captured it. ;D


3- The Primary program last Sunday. Cute little colored capes like a big gospel choir. :) And SO organized they were.


4- Hna Bair (Pres wife), Guadalupe, Hna Taylor and Lupe´s ADORABLE baby... (see last pic, I decided to send it again :D) The Pres. planned a fireside for all those in our area that had a Baptism date. It was so perfect for them all. A great jumpstart to their Spiritual growth in the church. Also, there were cookies and juice ! :D We were filled spiritually AND physically.

5- okay, this was the night I talked about a couple weeks ago, but couldn´t get the pic out in time. It´s when I got to play a few tunes on this man´s beat-up guitar, even for the opening hymn! It was raining, we were sittin´ under a leaky tin patio roof, a cute dominican family... I was in heaven. :)


More comin´ I hope...

No comments: