Thursday, October 11, 2007

May 22, 2007

I sang a solo in RS at MTC. I wasn't too nervous. I almost had to give a talk in Spanish. They choose someone last minute. I sang after The Spoken Word and tried not to cry. Will be glad to not wear nylons at the DR!!! Tired of sitting down and crossing my legs!!!:( Soon I'll complain about walkin:)
Aaah! It's really weird to think that I'll be spending my next Sunday in the DR...!!! Freaky. I'm not nervous at all though. It's just the next incredible phase of my Mission, and I'm so excited! Perfect weather at the MTC. Friends and smiles! Every day seems like it's Sunday (we all get confused which day it really is)! The only things different on Sunday are that the Bookstore is closed, we take the sacrament, and the mail doesn't come...:) Ha Ha! My ipod works great. I wake up to pretty music just in time to cover my ears before the other sisters' alarms go off... BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! cringe...I am so grateful for music. Good times. lots of the spirit and lots of food!:) Those who like the sub sandwiches call them "clestial subs" others..."subs of perdition" waka waka waka Julie

No comments: