Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008 Letter

Time is running out Jules...

-- WHo said that?!?!
Hey!
Wasn't conference amazing?!?!??!? It just get's better every time. I leared so much! Laughed SO hard at Monson's last talk! We wanted to stay for the Priesthood session, but would'nt let us. Loved all the rest though. It was so perfect for anyone who's not a member. A lot of investigators didn't come that promised, but some very important ones did! That's good enough.
I saw Bob in the Choir!!!! How exciting! Tell me Bob, what's it like?? What an awesome oportunity. I bragged about you to the other missionaries... hehe. =)
So, in other news, I'm going to be a trainer again!!! Don't know who, don't know where, but the intensity is on!! The week before transfers is always crazy because we don't know what's gonna happen!! *clanched fists and crazy face*
I also heard they had bought 4 new houses and are opening up those new areas around the West Mission. I want to go to the one right next to the beach... but we'll have to see what the Lord wants for me and my new companion.... =)
Really, this week is pretty crazy... SO much to do before I leave... yes, we've concluded that I will likely leave and she will take over teh area... my blessed home of Los Angeles... *sniff* I will miss everyone so much... miss our house, the streets, the dogs, the garbage... well, there's enough of THAT to go around the world...
Anywho, what I will miss the most is being a part of, or rather, getting to experience our investigators progress. :) It's always so sweet to see the light turn on in their hearts as they begin to accept such beautiful restored truths...

...Have I forgotten any Birthdays?? Sorry!! Happiest of Birthdays to you from JuJu!!
Tonight.... Carmel Popcorn!! Happy P-Day everyone.

LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!!!

Hna J. Benson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey chica! Congrats on being a trainer again, you will do great in your new area. I am praying for your guys success. Adios