Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008 Letter

News Flash! Man... I shall miss os Angeles Deeeeearly... I MUST go back and visit with fam and friends some day. OKAY?!!! Yes.
But,okay, so I am now in .... *ahem*.... Los Alcarrizos 4 .... AGAIN!!!! No, really, the same area I left to Los Angeles from! It's freaky weird, but that's revelation! I was chatting with the President and asked him..."So, President... were there any surprises, or special messeges in the revelation you recieved to send me here again?..." *smiling innocently* he says, " Well, Hna Benson... ... There's something you need to do there..."
I could take that generally or literally, so I'm gonna make it into some kind of "mission" (doubl-y litterally speaking) to find out what I'm doing here again. We got white-washed, Hna Marianne Meyer and I !!! :D She plays piano, so I'm gonna be relearning to play again what I knew so long ago. She's from Kaysville Utah and I know we're gonna be having lots of fun with music. Wee-hoo!
* music makes the world go round *
Our house is right by the church too, and I'm pretty happy with everything.
I gotta head out and get everything unpacked and situated... dig out my brain that I left at the bottom of the huge suitcase.... which said suitcase is AWESOME by the way! THanks Allsops!!
Seeya'll! Let the games begin!
Love,
Agent Benson

No comments: