Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008 Letter and Pictures A

This past Monday a whole ton of our missionaries were invited to join the Pres. in a 2 hour personal prayer session. We would all find a peaceful, private place to kneel down alone w/o companion... and pray to our Heavenly Father for a good long time. We all did it and it was a wonderful experience. I admit it was nice to be alone, but I was so pleased to be able to just have the time to share everything with my dear Father. =) Never taken the time to do that. It was great! WE found a big park away from streets and people, just me, God, and nature. I was able to pour out my heart to Him, my feelings, thoughts, dreams, all my gratitude for anything and everything, my desires for the happiness of the people here on the mission... everything! 2 hours is a long time, but it may seem not enough for what we really want to say! I invite (challenge) all of you to find your sacred grove and do the same. =) Take the time-- just you and your Father. You'll be glad you did it. =)
Hehe. We're having a slumber party with the Hermanas! Yes, it's approved. :P We'll be at the Mission home Mar 25-26. It was originaly a New Years request, but Hna Bair is letting us do it this time. *psh* I never thought I'd get so excited about some girly slumber party... but hey, the mission's different.
We will be getting a new mission President in July ? He's Dominican, that's exciting, so there will be some changes. We're all excited, and also sad that the Bairs will be leaving. :'( The Mission home will look different and a bit cold for a while, but changes are supposed to be good. We've had some great times with the Bairs though, we shall miss them dearly.

umm prolly all for now. Well, I always forget something , but oh well! =D
Happy Day!!!

luv, Hna Julie Benson!



2-The CUTEST old lady with no teeth! When she smiles and laughs you can't NOT smile with her! AA!
3- Felix and his best friend Victor! Felix is such a sweet inocent boy who has had great support from Victor and friends, he's a Deacon now!
4- Cute baby! The mom, Anna, has been thinking about baptism, has been praying fervently and waitning for an answer... we had an awesome lesson in church about baptism, I asked her what she though. She wanted to get baptised ¨TODAY¨ she said!!!!... but she has to get married first... so we're working on that first. But how exciting!!
5- common fresh fruit cart... mm!
6- Happy kids!
7- Our humble home... and our VERY humble Lambraginni out front. :)

No comments: