Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008 Letter

Didn't I just write you guys?

I swear I just wrote you all... I don't even remember what I've saiud lately... Oh yeah, I sent pics, right. Those are words enough.
Little Elizabeth got baptized this last Saturday and Ernesto will tak his turn This coming Saturday... I'll try to get some pics to you next time. Things are really looking up around here. I said that last time didn't I?... well, y'know baptisms just seem to make everything look better. I kind of forgot for a second all of the stuff that wasn't going well and just delight in the fruits of our labors... I thank the Lord every day, every minute, for all that He does, has done, and will do to help us in His work, after all he won't let us down. Even if I may feel like everything is falling (kinda like a couple weeks ago) I just know that everything has it's season. We do everything that we can and the Lord will work everything out in His own time.
did I say that already?...
Well, I seem to be reapeating myself. It's been a long, fast week. ALways so much to do. I have to take a day at a time, do what I can, and allow myself to sleep at night, cuz there's more to do tomorrow. Keeps my brain going... heh, I guess that's how I lived before the mish, as some of you might remember. I just live a day at a time.
We have lately been teaching a number of people who speak English adn are actually... intelligent. I find myself stuttering sometimes because I'm so used to teaching BASIC basic doctrines of the gospel... which even those some don't understand. I've even forgotten details to some lessons that I never end up teaching in the lessons. woah. It feels very nice to talk teach someone who can accept and understand much easier. =)
Thanks for all who wrote. I'll print you out and read it through the week. :D
sorry for the lame e-mail. :P

Peachy,
Hna Julie Benson!

No comments: