Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13, 2008 Letter

subject?. . . .

Man, I can't even share a fraction of my experiences, and half the time I never end up conveying the message or feeling I've wanted to. To get even the slightest idea of what's goin' on here I'd have to have some kind of Truman show camera everywhere I go. ... though, that would be kind of akward. But you get the idea. Just wish you could all experience the awesomeness down here. XD
And I'm sorry about all teh dumb random comments in t eh past tha tonly a few # of people would get and laugh at... Having no relation to missionary work at all... Don't worry, I'm totally focused in the work and the people I need to help. Just remember p-day s when I just spill out my brain out onto the keyboard and occasionally there are some random... lumps... ?? wanted or not. bear with me. I'm striving for perfection here... ;)
Um, Happy Birthday to..... EVERYONE!!! I admit by now I've forgotten almost everyone's b-day and I can't keep up to date with all of them. I WANT to though. I love you all, and if I forget your birthday... it means I love you more! (but if I happen to remember and send a note it doesn't mean I love you less..) .... I just dug myself a hole... :P ohwell.
What am I talking about? .don't remember.
Happy Valentines Day tomorrow!! woo-hoo! Dia de amor y amistad. :) Spread the love!
hmm... the honest truth I've been rather ill lately. (don't worry Mom!) Lost energy, tired a lot, mm got a fever one night. I'm just pushing myself too hard. But there's SO much to do! But I'm taking my vitamins, drinking lots of water, trying to eat good, lots of fruit, excercising too. Our awesome Bishop gave me an awesome blessing! So I hope to recover and get working up to par again... well I've been working up to par, but I'm so dizzy and weak by the end of the day so I hope that gets better.
Wow, was that like the first bad news ever?? Don't think much of it then. :)
Something really depressing happened and my brain can't come up with any fun-whitted comments or stories...
Just need to feel better so I can think again! ... it's past 9 months huh?... not sure. i'm not counting. I guess this week full of random crying phases is normal then?.....
peace

Hna J. Benson
-- hopefully a mass of pics next week...? ok. :) thanks for tuning in.

No comments: