Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26, 2007 Pictures B

pics . yay!


1- me kissin´ the pig head... then after that I ate a piece of it´s meat. mmm. Take that, pig face! Ward Christmas activity dinner and music nativity program. I directed the kids and also sang 3 verses of ¨a poor wafaring man¨ It happens to be the bishop´s favorite.


2- Helen and her girls. She has been a faithful member for 10 years now. She´s a riot!! Funny, extatic personality. ...Reminds me of Marcia...
3. kids of Santa - a woman for whom we are trying to get legal papers finished so he can get baptized.


4- Christmas dinner with the members the Blancos. SO much darn food, couldn´t stand to look at it all. I´m glad their family came later to eat some more of it. Yum!

5. me on the phone in the bishops office. Happy Christmas!! My whole day was so wonderful just cuz I got to talk to you guys. And, Mel, thanks a ton for those shirts! I love them lots, they´re perfect. =D

6. this is where we taught Selichel and her friend sometimes. Outside, up the stairs on the deck of some ¨unfinished¨ house. We would light candles and enjoy the temporary peace away from the noisy street level.

No comments: